Lena has been competing Muay Thai in Singapore, Australia and Thailand on a professional level since 2006. She represented Singapore for 4 years in the Muay Thai World Championships and lead the team for 2 years as the Team Captain.
Besides from her full time day job as a marketer and training for her fights, Lena helps to teach Muay Thai at the PIT.
Growing up in a family of martial artists, the love of combat sports was infused in me since young. So when I decided to pick up a combat sport, I wanted to choose a martial art that will be useful to me in the event I have to use it for self-defense, which is one of the reasons why I chose to learn Muay Thai.
Personally, I feel Muay Thai is a practical skill because the techniques being taught can be applied to real life self defense. Most importantly, not only do you learn a skill, you get to keep fit while doing it.
- Certified Muay Thai Instructor under World Muay Thai Council
2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Represented Singapore IFMA Amateur Muay Thai World Championship
- Captain of Team Singapore Muay Thai
- Represented Singapore in Asian Beach Games
- Cross Border Female 54Kg Title Belt Holder
- Singapore Female 54kg Title Belt Holder