PIT Fitness Director/Personal Trainer/Metcon Coach
"LET ME SHOW YOU THE INFINITE POSSIBILITIES YOU CAN ACHIEVE JUST BY TAKING BABY STEPS IN YOUR TRAINING."
I have always been active in sports since my youth and seeing its benefits in my life inspired me to share what I know in the field of exercise and sports. Let me show you the infinite possibilities that you can achieve just by taking baby steps in your training. That’s what I am best at. I believe everyone deserves to know how they can lead a healthier, fitter life.
My philosophy is simple –
In training and in life, we all have to experience failures of some sort. Only then will we appreciate the efforts we need to put in to achieve success.
- Certified Fitness Trainer by World Kettlebell Club
- Certified Kettlebell Sport Coach by World Kettlebell Club
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach by World Kettlebell Club
- Certified in Golf Biomechanics by C.H.E.K Institute (USA)
- Certified in Exercise and Pregnancy by Australian Graduate School of Health and Sport Science (AUS)
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) + Automated External Defibrillator by Singapore First Aid Training Centre
- Certified Fitness Trainer by International Sports Science Association (USA)
- CPR Certified by St. John’s Ambulance Association Singapore
- Certified in Integrated Corrective Exercise – Level 1 by Australian Graduate School of Health and Sports Science
- Certified Personal Trainer by American College of Sports Medicine
- Diploma in Sport & Wellness Management by Nanyang Polytechnic
- National Coaching Accreditation Program Theory Level 1 by Singapore Sports Council
- Hong Kong Kettlebell Open – Rank 1